Sunday, January 18, 2009

Making an effort to grow.



I have been growing spiritually over the past year. I do not usually mention this because my faith is new. I feel the need to protect it, for it is too precious to treat carelessly. Often I will read a blog and it will speak to me. I don't want to forget the truth that these posts brought, but my memory is not the greatest. In an effort not to lose what I have found I am going to link my favorite post of the week. Something that speaks to me spiritually. My link today is to a post on patience/gratitude. It has made me take a deeper look at my life and realize that I have so much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

April said...

I haven't been able to go and read your link yet...but just wanting to say that it is so awesome to see God drawing you nearer and vice versa. That in itself is inspiring.